Register Now to Watch On-Demand
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
According to the 2021 Legal Department Operations Index, published by Thomson Reuters, two-thirds of legal departments report their workload increased in 2021, and two-thirds said their budgets were flat or decreasing. One way out of that box is through smarter use of legal technology: the right solutions for your department, deployed at the right time to address your biggest challenges first. Your department needs to accelerate its global digital transformation – and it can, with the capabilities of Deloitte and Thomson Reuters.
Panelists will describe how legal departments can see immediate benefits to their processes and outcomes by implementing the robust content, leading-edge software and technology of Thomson Reuters, guided by Deloitte’s* market-leading capabilities in legal management consulting and technology implementation.
This webinar will help outline how you can:
- Better address growing global compliance and regulator demands
- Respond quickly to urgent business demands
- Make your department more efficient, nimble and digital
- Address your biggest pain points through content-driven technology solutions
Please join us for this one-hour webinar and learn how Thomson Reuters and Deloitte can help your legal department accelerate digital transformation.
* As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of our legal structure. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Deloitte Tax LLP does not practice law or provide legal advice.